Our unique analysis of the bills Lipinski has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Lipinski is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Lipinski for more statistics.
Daniel Lipinski sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology
- House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
Lipinski sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Transportation and Public Works (21%) Science, Technology, Communications (19%) Government Operations and Politics (17%) Education (12%) Foreign Trade and International Finance (10%) Taxation (10%) Health (7%) Commerce (5%)
Some of Lipinski’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5794: To make certain improvements in the laws administered by the Secretary of Homeland ...
- H.R. 5848: To amend the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act to include individuals participating in ...
- H.R. 5583: University Regulation Streamlining and Harmonization Act of 2016
- H.R. 5497: Hospital Price Transparency and Disclosure Act of 2016
- H.Res. 623: Supporting the goals and ideals of Engineers Week.
- H.Res. 592: Supporting the contributions of Catholic schools.
- H.R. 4203: Comfortable and Fair Flight Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2005 to Jul 2016, Lipinski missed 252 of 8,736 roll call votes, which is 2.9%. This is on par with the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 1 explanation for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: