2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Lipinski »
Our unique analysis of the bills Lipinski has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Lipinski is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Daniel Lipinski sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology
- House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
Some of Lipinski’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1819: To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to provide an exception for ...
- H.R. 1405: RAILS Act
- H.R. 1156: International Science and Technology Cooperation Act of 2015
- H.Res. 119: Supporting the goals and ideals of Engineers Week.
- H.R. 505: Developing Standards for Electronic Shipping Papers Act of 2015
- H.R. 422: For the relief of Corina de Chalup Turcinovic.
- H.Res. 35: Supporting the contributions of Catholic schools.
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2005 to Apr 2015, Lipinski missed 209 of 7,716 roll call votes, which is 2.7%. This is worse than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity