Our unique analysis of the bills Maffei sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2014. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Maffei is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2014 Report Card for Maffei for more statistics.
Maffei sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Maffei’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5627 (113th): PRINT Act
- H.R. 5177 (113th): Members Play By the Same Rules Act of 2014
- H.R. 4884 (113th): For the relief of Zenon Kolenda and Orysya Bilyanska Kolenda.
- H.R. 4408 (113th): Lawrence J. Hackett Jr. Vietnam Veterans Agent Orange Fairness Act
- H.R. 4335 (113th): Veteran Families Fairness Act
- H.R. 4204 (113th): JOB Tax Credit Act
- H.R. 3793 (113th): Military Retirement Restoration Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2009 to Dec 2014, Maffei missed 42 of 2,859 roll call votes, which is 1.5%. This is better than the median of 2.5% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2014. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: