Our unique analysis of the bills Webster has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Webster is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Webster for more statistics.
Daniel Webster sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
Webster sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Webster’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4082: Coordinating Transportation Services for Transportation Disadvantaged Individuals Act of 2015
- H.R. 4081: TIFIA 2.0 Act
- H.R. 579: THRIFT Act of 2015
- H.R. 5192 (113th): THRIFT Act of 2014
- H.Res. 669 (113th): Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 5021) to provide an extension ...
- H.R. 4925 (113th): TIFIA 2.0 Act
- H.Res. 501 (113th): Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 2824) to amend the Surface ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Sep 2016, Webster missed 135 of 4,071 roll call votes, which is 3.3%. This is worse than the median of 2.4% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 28 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: