Read our 2016 Report Card for LaHood.
Our unique analysis of the bills LaHood has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). LaHood is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Darin LaHood sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Science, Space, and Technology
- House Committee on Natural Resources
Some of LaHood’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 252: Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives on the challenges posed to ...
- H.Res. 151: Honoring the life of former Minority Leader of the House of Representatives, Robert ...
- H.Con.Res. 28: Establishing a Joint Committee on the Organization of Congress.
- H.R. 801: Route 66 National Historic Trail Designation Act
- H.Con.Res. 169 (114th): Establishing a Joint Committee on the Organization of Congress.
- H.R. 5312 (114th): Networking and Information Technology Research and Development Modernization Act of 2016
View All » (including bills from previous years)
|LaHood’s Vote||Vote Description|
H.R. 1695: Register of Copyrights Selection and Accountability Act of 2017
Apr 26, 2017. Passed 378/48.
S. 612: A bill to designate the Federal building and United States courthouse located at 1300 Victoria Street in Laredo, Texas, as the “George P. Kazen Federal Building ...
Dec 8, 2016. Passed 360/61.
H.R. 5325: Legislative Branch Appropriations Act, 2017
Sep 28, 2016. Passed 342/85.
H.R. 4889: Kelsey Smith Act
May 23, 2016. Failed 229/158.
H.R. 2029: Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2016
Dec 18, 2015. Passed 316/113.
This vote was on the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2016, also known as the omnibus spending bill. The bill would fund the federal government for the remainder of fiscal year 2016 (through September 30, 2016). The government had been funded through stop-gap measures over the last ...
H.R. 4127: Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2016
Dec 1, 2015. Passed 364/58.
H.R. 719: Continuing Appropriations Act, 2016
Sep 30, 2015. Passed 277/151.
This was a vote to agree to the provisions to keep the government funded through December 11, 2015 that the Senate had added in a previous vote. With this vote, the House approved the Senate's changes to the bill, with the government funding provisions, sending ...
From Sep 2015 to Apr 2017, LaHood missed 1 of 1,065 roll call votes, which is 0.1%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: