Hooley was a rank-and-file Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Hooley’s time serving in the House of Representatives. Hooley’s bills had a total of 557 cosponsors in the 110th Congress.
Use this chart to compare Hooley to other members of the House of Representatives in the 110th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Hooley’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6904 (110th): To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at ...
- H.R. 6901 (110th): Meth Free Families and Communities Act
- H.R. 6584 (110th): To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at ...
- H.R. 6586 (110th): To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at ...
- H.R. 6585 (110th): To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at ...
- H.R. 6497 (110th): To require the payment of compensation to members of the Armed Forces ...
- H.R. 6489 (110th): To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1997 to Dec 2008, Hooley missed 310 of 7,698 roll call votes, which is 4.0%. This is worse than the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2008. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: