Our unique analysis of the bills Hooley sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2008. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Hooley is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Hooley’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6904 (110th): To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at ...
- H.R. 6901 (110th): Meth Free Families and Communities Act
- H.R. 6584 (110th): To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at ...
- H.R. 6586 (110th): To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at ...
- H.R. 6585 (110th): To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at ...
- H.R. 6497 (110th): To require the payment of compensation to members of the Armed Forces ...
- H.R. 6489 (110th): To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1997 to Dec 2008, Hooley missed 310 of 7,698 roll call votes, which is 4.0%. This is on par with the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2008. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: