Our unique analysis of the bills Trott has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Trott is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Trott for more statistics.
Dave Trott sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Foreign Affairs
- House Committee on the Judiciary
Trott sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Trott’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5974: Coptic Churches Accountability Act
- H.R. 5618: Enhancing United States Trustee Oversight Act of 2016
- H.R. 4898: No Dollars for Iran Act
- H.R. 4823: Bringing Entertainment Artists to the States (BEATS) Act of 2016
- H.Res. 559: Disapproving of Executive Order 13688 (regarding Federal support for local law enforcement equipment ...
- H.R. 3694: Strategy To Oppose Predatory Organ Trafficking Act
- H.Res. 440: Calling for urgent international action on behalf of Iraqi and Syrian civilians facing ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
|Trott’s Vote||Vote Description|
H.R. 3038: Highway and Transportation Funding Act of 2015, Part II
Jul 15, 2015. Passed.
H.R. 2146: Defending Public Safety Employees’ Retirement Act
Jun 18, 2015. Passed.
H.R. 2048: Uniting and Strengthening America by Fulfilling Rights and Ensuring Effective Discipline Over Monitoring Act of 2015
May 13, 2015. Passed.
H.J.Res. 35: Making further continuing appropriations for fiscal year 2015, and for other purposes.
Feb 27, 2015. Failed.
From Jan 2015 to Dec 2016, Trott missed 12 of 1,311 roll call votes, which is 0.9%. This is better than the median of 2.4% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: