Our unique analysis of the bills Trott has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Trott is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Trott for more statistics.
Dave Trott sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Foreign Affairs
- House Committee on the Judiciary
Trott sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Trott’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5974: Coptic Churches Accountability Act
- H.R. 5618: Enhancing United States Trustee Oversight Act of 2016
- H.R. 4898: No Dollars for Iran Act
- H.R. 4823: Bringing Entertainment Artists to the States (BEATS) Act of 2016
- H.Res. 559: Disapproving of Executive Order 13688 (regarding Federal support for local law enforcement equipment ...
- H.R. 3694: Strategy To Oppose Predatory Organ Trafficking Act
- H.Res. 440: Calling for urgent international action on behalf of Iraqi and Syrian civilians facing ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2015 to Sep 2016, Trott missed 8 of 1,277 roll call votes, which is 0.6%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: