Davis was a moderate Republican follower according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Davis’s time serving in the House of Representatives. Davis’s bills had a total of 75 cosponsors in the 110th Congress.
Use this chart to compare Davis to other members of the House of Representatives in the 110th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Davis’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 7139 (110th): To amend titles XVIII and XIX of the Social Security Act with ...
- H.Res. 1247 (110th): Supporting the goals and ideals of “American Eagle Day”, and celebrating the ...
- H.Res. 1128 (110th): Expressing support of the goals and ideals of National Carriage Driving Month.
- H.R. 4948 (110th): To extend the duty suspension on Crotonaldehyde (2-butenaldehyde).
- H.R. 4951 (110th): To extend the duty suspension on Titanium Mononitride.
- H.R. 4953 (110th): To extend the duty suspension on 1-Fluoro-2-nitrobenzene.
- H.R. 4952 (110th): To extend the duty suspension on 1,4-Benzoquinone.
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2007 to Dec 2008, Davis missed 33 of 1,876 roll call votes, which is 1.8%. This is better than the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2008. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: