Our unique analysis of the bills Davis sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2008. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Davis is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Davis sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Davis’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 7139 (110th): To amend titles XVIII and XIX of the Social Security Act with ...
- H.Res. 1247 (110th): Supporting the goals and ideals of “American Eagle Day”, and celebrating the ...
- H.Res. 1128 (110th): Expressing support of the goals and ideals of National Carriage Driving Month.
- H.R. 4948 (110th): To extend the duty suspension on Crotonaldehyde (2-butenaldehyde).
- H.R. 4951 (110th): To extend the duty suspension on Titanium Mononitride.
- H.R. 4953 (110th): To extend the duty suspension on 1-Fluoro-2-nitrobenzene.
- H.R. 4952 (110th): To extend the duty suspension on 1,4-Benzoquinone.
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2007 to Dec 2008, Davis missed 33 of 1,876 roll call votes, which is 1.8%. This is better than the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2008. ProPublica has tracked 7 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: