Our unique analysis of the bills Funderburk sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 1996. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Funderburk is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Funderburk sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Funderburk’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Con.Res. 154 (104th): To congratulate the Republic of China on Taiwan on the occasion of ...
- H.R. 2648 (104th): Lake Gaston Protection Act of 1995
- H.R. 2265 (104th): To prohibit the regulation of any tobacco products, or tobacco sponsored advertising, ...
- H.R. 1764 (104th): Act to End Unfair Preferential Treatment
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1995 to Sep 1996, Funderburk missed 13 of 1,340 roll call votes, which is 1.0%. This is better than the median of 2.7% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Sep 1996. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- Biographical Directory of the United States Congress for the photo
- GPO.gov/FDSys, for sponsored bills