Read our 2018 Report Card for Joyce.
Joyce is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Joyce has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Jun 14, 2019. See full analysis methodology.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
David Joyce sits on the following committees:
Joyce was the primary sponsor of 1 bill that was enacted:
We consider a bill enacted if one of the following is true: a) it is enacted itself, b) it has a companion bill in the other chamber (as identified by Congress) which was enacted, or c) if at least about half of its provisions were incorporated into bills that were enacted (as determined by an automated text analysis, applicable beginning with bills in the 110th Congress).
Joyce sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Joyce’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3275: To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 340 ...
- H.Res. 419: Acknowledging the contributions of America’s addiction professionals and their commitment to delivering evidence-based ...
- H.Res. 322: Recognizing the National Association of Letter Carriers one-day food drive.
- H.Res. 323: Supporting State, local, and community initiatives to encourage parents, teachers, camp counselors, and ...
- H.Res. 175: Expressing support for the designation of the week of June 1, 2019, through ...
- H.R. 1528: COPE Act of 2019
- H.Res. 81: Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives regarding the need for State ...
From Jan 2013 to Jun 2019, Joyce missed 89 of 4,094 roll call votes, which is 2.2%. This is on par with the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: