Our unique analysis of the bills Joyce has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Joyce is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Joyce for more statistics.
David Joyce sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Appropriations
- Member, Subcommittee on Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies
- Member, Subcommittee on Military Construction, Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies
- Member, Subcommittee on Transportation, and Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
Joyce sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Joyce’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5432: STOP OD Act of 2016
- H.R. 4029: Pension Accountability Act
- H.Res. 527: Supporting the goals and ideals of American Education Week.
- H.R. 223: Great Lakes Restoration Initiative Act of 2016
- H.R. 5764 (113th): Great Lakes Restoration Initiative Act of 2014
- H.Res. 755 (113th): Supporting the goals and ideals of American Education Week.
- H.R. 2773 (113th): Great Lakes Ecological and Economic Protection Act of 2013
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to Sep 2016, Joyce missed 61 of 2,481 roll call votes, which is 2.5%. This is on par with the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: