Our unique analysis of the bills Levy sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 1994. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Levy is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Levy sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Levy’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Con.Res. 287 (103rd): Condemning inflammatory statements made by Yassir Arafat relating to certain terrorist activities.
- H.R. 4344 (103rd): Interstate Ticket Resale Prohibition Act of 1994
- H.R. 3890 (103rd): To renew design patent numbered 251,990, relating to a word game board, ...
- H.R. 3883 (103rd): Violence With Firearms Prevention Act of 1994
- H.R. 3733 (103rd): Violence With Firearms Prevention Act of 1994
- H.R. 2965 (103rd): To revive and extend until January 1, 1997, the suspension of duty ...
- H.R. 1932 (103rd): To extend the suspension of duty on certain small toys, toy jewelry, ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1993 to Nov 1994, Levy missed 7 of 1,122 roll call votes, which is 0.6%. This is better than the median of 3.4% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Nov 1994. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: