Our unique analysis of the bills Loebsack has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Loebsack is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Loebsack for more statistics.
David Loebsack sits on the following committees:
Loebsack sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Loebsack’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5849: To direct the Secretary of Labor to carry out a grant program for ...
- H.R. 5516: National Flood Research and Education Center Act
- H.R. 5462: To amend title XIX of the Social Security Act to provide for a ...
- H.Res. 691: Expressing support for designation of the week of April 18, 2016, through April ...
- H.R. 4673: REFUEL Act
- H.Res. 633: Recognizing the important work of Meals on Wheels America and senior nutrition programs ...
- H.R. 4388: Behavioral Health Care Integration Act of 2016
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2007 to Jul 2016, Loebsack missed 163 of 7,522 roll call votes, which is 2.2%. This is on par with the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 16 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: