Mann was the representative for Ohio’s 1st congressional district and was a Democrat. He served from 1993 to 1994.
Mann sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Mann’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5122 (103rd): To require Federal agencies that own or lease motor vehicles to keep ...
- H.R. 4493 (103rd): Abolition of Bankruptcy Havens Amendments of 1994
- H.R. 2787 (103rd): Employment Discrimination Evidentiary Amendment of 1993
- H.R. 2337 (103rd): Airport Board Community Representation Act of 1993
- H.J.Res. 168 (103rd): Designating October 6, 1993, and October 6, 1994, as “German-American Day”.
From Jan 1993 to Nov 1994, Mann missed 23 of 1,122 roll call votes, which is 2.0%. This is better than the median of 3.4% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Nov 1994. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: