Mann was the representative for Ohio’s 1st congressional district as a Democrat. He served from 1993 to 1994.
Mann sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Mann’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5122 (103rd): To require Federal agencies that own or lease motor vehicles to keep ...
- H.R. 4493 (103rd): Abolition of Bankruptcy Havens Amendments of 1994
- H.R. 2787 (103rd): Employment Discrimination Evidentiary Amendment of 1993
- H.R. 2337 (103rd): Airport Board Community Representation Act of 1993
- H.J.Res. 168 (103rd): Designating October 6, 1993, and October 6, 1994, as “German-American Day”.
From Jan 1993 to Nov 1994, Mann missed 23 of 1,122 roll call votes, which is 2.0%. This is better than the median of 3.4% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Nov 1994. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: