Rep. David Minge
Former Representative from Minnesota's 2nd District
|Dates||Title / State / District|
Minnesota's 2nd District
See Also: Bioguide
Minge was a centrist Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Minge’s time serving in the House of Representatives. Minge’s bills had a total of 162 cosponsors in the 106th Congress.
Use this chart to compare Minge to other members of the House of Representatives in the 106th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Minge’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5639 (106th): To authorize the payment of a gratuity to certain members of the ...
- H.R. 5511 (106th): Conservation Security Act of 2000
- H.R. 5279 (106th): To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to allow allocation of ...
- H.R. 5069 (106th): Comprehensive Rural Telecommunications Act
- H.R. 5070 (106th): Medicare Fairness in Reimbursement Act of 2000
- H.R. 4935 (106th): To amend title 38, United States Code, to increase the size of ...
- H.R. 4321 (106th): Antitrust Enforcement Improvement Act of 2000
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1993 to Dec 2000, Minge missed 83 of 4,863 roll call votes, which is 1.7%. This is better than the median of 3.0% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2000. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: