Monson sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Monson’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3887 (99th): A bill to amend title 31, United States Code, to require the ...
- H.R. 3846 (99th): A bill to direct the Administrator of General Services to release certain ...
- H.R. 2729 (99th): A bill to modify the restrictions on the use of a certain ...
- H.R. 2542 (99th): A bill designating the building located at 125 South State Street, Salt ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1985 to Oct 1986, Monson missed 65 of 890 roll call votes, which is 7.3%. This is on par with the median of 6.2% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Oct 1986. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- United States Congressional Roll Call Voting Records, 1789-1990 by Howard L. Rosenthal and Keith T. Poole.
- Martis’s “The Historical Atlas of Political Parties in the United States Congress”, via Keith Poole’s roll call votes data set, for political party affiliation for Members of Congress from 1789 through about year 2000
- GPO.gov/FDSys, for sponsored bills