David Perdue sits on the following committees:
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
Senate Committee on Foreign Relations
- Chairman, Subcommittee on State Department and USAID Management, International Operations, and Bilateral International Development
- Member, Subcommittee on Multilateral International Development, Multilateral Institutions, and International Economic, Energy, and Environmental Policy
- Member, Subcommittee on Near East, South Asia, Central Asia, and Counterterrorism
- Member, Subcommittee on Western Hemisphere, Transnational Crime, Civilian Security, Democracy, Human Rights, and Global Women's Issues
- Senate Committee on the Budget
- Senate Committee on the Judiciary
- Senate Special Committee on Aging
Perdue sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Perdue’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S. 3415: SELECT Act
- S. 3443: A bill to prohibit the United States Government from making cash payments to ...
- S. 3329: JCPOA Enforcement Transparency Act of 2016
- S. 3318: Consumer Financial Protection Bureau Accountability Act of 2016
- S. 3160: SOS Act
- S.Res. 501: A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate on Russian military aggression.
- S.Res. 429: A resolution expressing support for the designation of the week of April 11 ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2015 to Sep 2016, Perdue missed 7 of 490 roll call votes, which is 1.4%. This is on par with the median of 1.7% among the lifetime records of senators currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: