Our unique analysis of the bills Phelps sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Phelps is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Phelps’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 480 (107th): Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 4098) to provide for ciminal ...
- H.Con.Res. 323 (107th): Expressing the sense of Congress that money from the drug trade helps ...
- H.R. 3477 (107th): Hunters Help the Hungry Act of 2001
- H.R. 1401 (107th): To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to exclude from gross ...
- H.R. 1614 (106th): Military Reservists Small Business Relief Act of 1999
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1999 to Nov 2002, Phelps missed 26 of 2,210 roll call votes, which is 1.2%. This is better than the median of 2.8% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Nov 2002. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: