Rep. David Phelps
Former Representative from Illinois's 19th District
|Dates||Title / State / District|
Illinois's 19th District
See Also: Bioguide
Phelps was a centrist Democratic follower according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Phelps’s time serving in the House of Representatives. Phelps’s bills had a total of 68 cosponsors in the 107th Congress.
Use this chart to compare Phelps to other members of the House of Representatives in the 107th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Phelps’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 480 (107th): Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 4098) to provide for ciminal ...
- H.Con.Res. 323 (107th): Expressing the sense of Congress that money from the drug trade helps ...
- H.R. 3477 (107th): Hunters Help the Hungry Act of 2001
- H.R. 1401 (107th): To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to exclude from gross ...
- H.R. 1614 (106th): Military Reservists Small Business Relief Act of 1999
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1999 to Nov 2002, Phelps missed 26 of 2,210 roll call votes, which is 1.2%. This is better than the median of 2.8% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Nov 2002. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: