2015 Report CardRead our 2015 Report Card for Reichert »
Our unique analysis of the bills Reichert has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Reichert is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
David Reichert sits on the following committees:
Reichert sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Taxation (41%) Health (16%) Crime and Law Enforcement (10%) Foreign Trade and International Finance (10%) Labor and Employment (7%) Social Welfare (5%) Armed Forces and National Security (5%) Public Lands and Natural Resources (5%)
Some of Reichert’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5081: To amend section 3606 of title 18, United States Code, to grant probation ...
- H.R. 5007: Philanthropic Enterprise Act of 2016
- H.R. 4686: Yakima River Basin Water Enhancement Project Phase III Act
- H.R. 3732: Philanthropic Enterprise Act of 2015
- H.R. 3706: Reach Every Mother and Child Act of 2015
- H.R. 3433: PORTS Act
- H.R. 3398: National Multimodal Freight Policy and Investment Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2005 to Apr 2016, Reichert missed 238 of 8,437 roll call votes, which is 2.8%. This is on par with the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 60 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: