2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Reichert »
Our unique analysis of the bills Reichert has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Reichert is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
David Reichert sits on the following committees:
Some of Reichert’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 108: Expressing the sense of the House relating to the dispute between the Pacific ...
- H.R. 869: To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to broaden the special rules ...
- H.R. 630: Permanent S Corporation Charitable Contribution Act of 2015
- H.R. 629: Permanent S Corporation Built-in Gain Recognition Period Act of 2015
- H.R. 5646: United States Optimal Use of Trade to Develop Outerwear and Outdoor Recreation Act
- H.R. 5645: Philanthropic Enterprise Act of 2014
- H.R. 5504: Teacher Tax Relief Act of 2014
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2005 to Feb 2015, Reichert missed 209 of 7,645 roll call votes, which is 2.7%. This is worse than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Reichert [R-WA8]: Not VotingFeb 26, 2015 3:10 p.m.