Rep. David Rivera
Former Representative for Florida’s 25th District
Rivera was the representative for Florida’s 25th congressional district and was a Republican. He served from 2011 to 2012.
Rivera sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Recently Introduced Bills
Rivera recently introduced the following legislation:
- H.R. 5869 (112th): STARS Act
- H.R. 3876 (112th): Reinforcing Existing Permit Sanctions On Leases Act
- H.R. 3823 (112th): Adjusted Residency for Military Service Act
- H.R. 3393 (112th): Foreign Oil Spill Liability Act of 2011
- H.R. 2831 (112th): To amend Public Law 89-732 to modify the requirement for a Cuban …
- H.R. 2771 (112th): To amend Public Law 89-732 to increase to 5 years the period …
- H.R. 1644 (112th): To amend section 412(e) of the Immigration and Nationality Act to prohibit …
Most legislation has no activity after being introduced.
From Jan 2011 to Jan 2013, Rivera missed 30 of 1,606 roll call votes, which is 1.9%. This is on par with the median of 2.6% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Jan 2013. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses, major life events, and running for higher office.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
|2013 Jan-Jan 112th Congress||5||0||0.0%||0th|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: