Some of Rivera’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5869 (112th): STARS Act
- H.R. 3876 (112th): Reinforcing Existing Permit Sanctions On Leases Act
- H.R. 3823 (112th): Adjusted Residency for Military Service Act
- H.R. 3393 (112th): Foreign Oil Spill Liability Act of 2011
- H.R. 2831 (112th): To amend Public Law 89-732 to modify the requirement for a Cuban ...
- H.R. 2771 (112th): To amend Public Law 89-732 to increase to 5 years the period ...
- H.R. 1644 (112th): To amend section 412(e) of the Immigration and Nationality Act to prohibit ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Jan 2013, Rivera missed 30 of 1,606 roll call votes, which is 1.9%. This is on par with the median of 2.6% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Jan 2013. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: