2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Roe »
Our unique analysis of the bills Roe has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Roe is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
David “Phil” Roe sits on the following committees:
Some of Roe’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1767: Employee Privacy Protection Act
- H.R. 1590: Integrated Electronic Health Records (iEHR) for Military and Veterans Act
- H.R. 1423: Self-Insurance Protection Act
- H.R. 1190: Protecting Seniors’ Access to Medicare Act of 2015
- H.R. 1016: Biological Implant Tracking and Veteran Safety Act of 2015
- H.R. 4374: Biological Implant Tracking and Veteran Safety Act of 2014
- H.R. 4321: Employee Privacy Protection Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2009 to Apr 2015, Roe missed 96 of 4,626 roll call votes, which is 2.1%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Roe [R-TN1]: NayApr 16, 2015 12:01 p.m.
Rep. Roe [R-TN1]: YeaApr 16, 2015 11:54 a.m.
Rep. Roe [R-TN1]: NayApr 16, 2015 11:45 a.m.
Rep. Roe [R-TN1]: YeaApr 15, 2015 5:23 p.m.