Our unique analysis of the bills Rouzer has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Rouzer is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Rouzer for more statistics.
David Rouzer sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Agriculture
House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
- Member, Subcommittee on Coast Guard and Maritime Transportation
- Member, Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings, and Emergency Management
- Member, Subcommittee on Water Resources and Environment
Rouzer sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Rouzer’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5883: Clarification of Treatment of Electronic Sales of Livestock Act of 2016
- H.R. 5015: Combat-Injured Veterans Tax Fairness Act of 2016
- H.R. 3914: Half-Staff for Homeland Heroes Act
- H.R. 3047: Drug Testing for Welfare Recipients Act
- H.R. 2599: Don’t Ignore the Will of the American People Act
- H.R. 2281: States’ Education Reclamation Act of 2015
- H.R. 2183: To require the Director of the Office of Management and Budget to consider ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
|Rouzer’s Vote||Vote Description|
S. 1252: Global Food Security Act of 2016
Jul 6, 2016. Passed.
H.R. 3038: Highway and Transportation Funding Act of 2015, Part II
Jul 15, 2015. Passed.
H.R. 2146: Defending Public Safety Employees’ Retirement Act
Jun 18, 2015. Passed.
H.R. 2048: Uniting and Strengthening America by Fulfilling Rights and Ensuring Effective Discipline Over Monitoring Act of 2015
May 13, 2015. Passed.
H.R. 648: Trauma Systems and Regionalization of Emergency Care Reauthorization Act
Mar 16, 2015. Passed.
H.J.Res. 35: Making further continuing appropriations for fiscal year 2015, and for other purposes.
Feb 27, 2015. Failed.
From Jan 2015 to Sep 2016, Rouzer missed 2 of 1,277 roll call votes, which is 0.2%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: