Our unique analysis of the bills Rouzer has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Rouzer is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Rouzer for more statistics.
David Rouzer sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Agriculture
House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
- Member, Subcommittee on Coast Guard and Maritime Transportation
- Member, Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings, and Emergency Management
- Member, Subcommittee on Water Resources and Environment
Rouzer sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Rouzer’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5883: Clarification of Treatment of Electronic Sales of Livestock Act of 2016
- H.R. 5015: Combat-Injured Veterans Tax Fairness Act of 2016
- H.R. 3914: Half-Staff for Homeland Heroes Act
- H.R. 3047: Drug Testing for Welfare Recipients Act
- H.R. 2599: Don’t Ignore the Will of the American People Act
- H.R. 2281: States’ Education Reclamation Act of 2015
- H.R. 2183: To require the Director of the Office of Management and Budget to consider ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2015 to Sep 2016, Rouzer missed 2 of 1,277 roll call votes, which is 0.2%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: