2015 Report CardRead our 2015 Report Card for Schweikert »
Our unique analysis of the bills Schweikert has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Schweikert is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
David Schweikert sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Financial Services
- Member, Subcommittee on Capital Markets and Government Sponsored Enterprises
- Member, Subcommittee on Monetary Policy and Trade
Schweikert sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Economics and Public Finance (29%) Finance and Financial Sector (20%) International Affairs (15%) Housing and Community Development (10%) Government Operations and Politics (7%) Taxation (7%) Health (7%) Immigration (5%)
Some of Schweikert’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4547: Build the Fence Act of 2016
- H.R. 4496: Funding Unpaid National Debt with Settlements Act
- H.R. 4348: DC Personal Protection Reciprocity Act
- H.R. 3753: Debt Ceiling Alternative Act
- H.R. 3728: To amend the Iran Threat Reduction and Syria Human Rights Act of 2012 ...
- H.R. 3592: To establish a pilot program to reduce the number of vehicles owned by ...
- H.R. 3593: Aviation Cost and Expenses Sharing Act of 2015
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Apr 2016, Schweikert missed 56 of 3,692 roll call votes, which is 1.5%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: