Some of Towell’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 17386 (93rd): A bill for the relief of Gong Sing Hom.
- H.R. 17164 (93rd): A bill to amend title XVI of the Social Security Act to ...
- H.R. 17163 (93rd): Older Americans Home Repair Assistance Act
- H.R. 15877 (93rd): A bill to remove the cloud on title with respect to certain ...
- H.R. 14186 (93rd): A bill to provide for the suspension of annual assessment work on ...
- H.R. 14187 (93rd): A bill to expand the Boulder Canyon project to provide for the ...
- H.Res. 927 (93rd): Resolution disapproving the recommendations of the President with respect to rates of ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1973 to Dec 1974, Towell missed 126 of 1,072 roll call votes, which is 11.8%. This is worse than the median of 8.6% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 1974. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- United States Congressional Roll Call Voting Records, 1789-1990 by Howard L. Rosenthal and Keith T. Poole.
- Martis’s “The Historical Atlas of Political Parties in the United States Congress”, via Keith Poole’s roll call votes data set, for political party affiliation for Members of Congress from 1789 through about year 2000
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills