Read our 2019 Report Card for Trone.
Trone is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Trone has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Feb 21, 2020. See full analysis methodology.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
David Trone sits on the following committees:
Trone sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Trone’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5909: Crisis Stabilization and Community Reentry Act of 2020
- H.R. 5620: TRUE EQUITY Act
- H.R. 5572: Family Support Services for Addiction Act of 2020
- H.R. 5249: Supporting Healthy Mothers and Infants Act of 2019
- H.R. 4859: Protecting Older Americans from Social Isolation Act of 2019
- H.Res. 645: Expressing support for the designation of October 11, 2019, as the Day of ...
- H.Res. 586: Supporting the designation of September 2019 as “National Recovery Month”.
From Jan 2019 to Feb 2020, Trone missed 16 of 771 roll call votes, which is 2.1%. This is on par with the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: