Trone is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Trone has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Jun 24, 2019. See full analysis methodology.
David Trone sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Education and Labor
House Committee on Foreign Affairs
- Member, Subcommittee on Europe, Eurasia, Energy, and the Environment
- Member, Subcommittee on Middle East, North Africa, and International Terrorism
Some of Trone’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3489: To authorize the Secretary of Education to establish an Advisory Commission on Serving ...
- H.R. 2466: State Opioid Response Grant Authorization Act
From Jan 2019 to Jun 2019, Trone missed 15 of 414 roll call votes, which is 3.6%. This is worse than the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: