Read our 2019 Report Card for Trone.
Trone is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Trone has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Sep 18, 2020. See full analysis methodology.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
David Trone sits on the following committees:
Trone sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Trone’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 8233: Restoring Essential Service to Small Airports Act
- H.R. 8194: To authorize the President to award the Medal of Honor to Waverly B. ...
- H.R. 8137: Accurate Reporting of Smoking Variants Act of 2020
- H.R. 8059: Strengthening our Health Security Through Resilient Medical Supply Chains Annual Review Act of ...
- H.R. 8060: Tele-Mental Health Improvement Act
- H.R. 8026: Strengthening Social Connections Act of 2020
- H.R. 7990: FENTANYL Results Act
From Jan 2019 to Sep 2020, Trone missed 20 of 896 roll call votes, which is 2.2%. This is on par with the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: