2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Valadao »
Our unique analysis of the bills Valadao has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Valadao is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
David Valadao sits on the following committees:
Some of Valadao’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1842: To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to exclude from gross income ...
- H.R. 5781: California Emergency Drought Relief Act of 2014
- H.R. 5384: Securing Health Care for Young Americans Act of 2014
- H.Res. 698: Condemning the attack that occurred at the Oak Creek Sikh Gurdwara on August ...
- H.R. 3964: Sacramento-San Joaquin Valley Emergency Water Delivery Act
- H.R. 3391: Indian Health Service Health Professions Tax Fairness Act of 2013
- H.Res. 334: Condemning the attack that occurred at the Oak Creek Sikh Gurdwara on August ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to Apr 2015, Valadao missed 10 of 1,365 roll call votes, which is 0.7%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
H.R. 1842: To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to exclude from gross income payments under the Indian Health Service Loan Repayment Program and certain amounts received under the Indian Health Professions Scholarships Program.
Sponsor: Rep. David Valadao [R-CA21]
This bill was referred to the House Committee on Ways and Means which will consider it before sending it to the House floor for consideration.
2 cosponsors are on that committee.Apr 16, 2015