2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Fischer »
Our unique analysis of the bills Fischer has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the Senate.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the Senate. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Fischer is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Deb Fischer sits on the following committees:
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Chairman, Subcommittee on Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Member, Subcommittee on Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
- Member, Subcommittee on Communications, Technology, Innovation, and the Internet
- Member, Subcommittee on Consumer Protection, Product Safety, Insurance, and Data Security
- Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
Some of Fischer’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- S. 479: A bill to amend the National Trails System Act to direct the Secretary ...
- S. 399: Budget and Accounting Transparency Act of 2015
- S. 350: Judgment Fund Transparency Act of 2015
- S. 347: FAIR Act of 2015
- S. 301: Boys Town Centennial Commemorative Coin Act
- S. 243: ACE Act
- S. 189: Unfunded Mandates Information and Transparency Act of 2015
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to Mar 2015, Fischer missed 0 of 725 roll call votes, which is 0.0%. This is better than the median of 1.6% among the lifetime records of senators currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Joint Resolution Passed 53/46
Sen. Fischer [R-NE]: YeaMar 4, 2015 11:38 a.m.
Motion to Proceed Agreed to 53/45
Sen. Fischer [R-NE]: YeaMar 3, 2015 2:18 p.m.
Cloture Motion Rejected 47/43
Sen. Fischer [R-NE]: YeaMar 2, 2015 5:30 p.m.