Debbie Dingell sits on the following committees:
Some of Dingell’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6141: Promoting Transparency in Trade Act
- H.R. 5765: Great Lakes Fish and Wildlife Restoration Act of 2016
- H.R. 5343: VA Transparency Enhancement Act of 2016
- H.R. 4106: Vehicle Innovation Act of 2015
- H.R. 3995: To authorize the President to award the Medal of Honor to Major Charles ...
- H.Res. 446: Expressing support for designation of October 2 as “National Manufacturing Day”.
- H.R. 3130: Zero Tolerance for Domestic Abusers Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
|Dingell’s Vote||Vote Description|
H.R. 5325: Legislative Branch Appropriations Act, 2017
Sep 28, 2016. Passed.
H.R. 158: Visa Waiver Program Improvement Act of 2015
Dec 8, 2015. Passed.
H.R. 1737: Reforming CFPB Indirect Auto Financing Guidance Act
Nov 18, 2015. Passed.
H.R. 3038: Highway and Transportation Funding Act of 2015, Part II
Jul 15, 2015. Passed.
H.R. 2146: Defending Public Safety Employees’ Retirement Act
Jun 18, 2015. Passed.
H.R. 2048: Uniting and Strengthening America by Fulfilling Rights and Ensuring Effective Discipline Over Monitoring Act of 2015
May 13, 2015. Passed.
H.R. 685: Mortgage Choice Act of 2015
Apr 14, 2015. Passed.
H.J.Res. 35: Making further continuing appropriations for fiscal year 2015, and for other purposes.
Feb 27, 2015. Failed.
From Jan 2015 to Dec 2016, Dingell missed 37 of 1,303 roll call votes, which is 2.8%. This is on par with the median of 2.4% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: