Debbie Mucarsel-Powell sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on the Judiciary
House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
- Member, Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings, and Emergency Management
- Member, Subcommittee on Water Resources and Environment
Some of Mucarsel-Powell’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 2458: WISE Act
- H.R. 1460: To amend title 18, United States Code, to prohibit voter caging and other ...
- H.R. 854: Humanitarian Assistance to the Venezuelan People Act of 2019
From Jan 2019 to May 2019, Mucarsel-Powell missed 1 of 221 roll call votes, which is 0.5%. This is better than the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: