Read our 2019 Report Card for Mucarsel-Powell.
Mucarsel-Powell is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Mucarsel-Powell has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Apr 3, 2020. See full analysis methodology.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Debbie Mucarsel-Powell sits on the following committees:
Some of Mucarsel-Powell’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6412: To amend title 10, United States Code, to extend certain morale, welfare, and ...
- H.R. 5432: Medical Education for a Diverse America Act
- H.Con.Res. 76: Recognizing the significance of equal pay and the disparity in wages paid to ...
- H.R. 4884: Cuban Family Reunification Act
- H.R. 4396: Clean Slate through Repayment Act of 2019
- H.R. 3210: Coast Guard Shore Infrastructure Improvement Act
- H.R. 2458: WISE Act
From Jan 2019 to Mar 2020, Mucarsel-Powell missed 6 of 803 roll call votes, which is 0.7%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: