Debbie Mucarsel-Powell sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on the Judiciary
House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
- Member, Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings, and Emergency Management
- Member, Subcommittee on Water Resources and Environment
Some of Mucarsel-Powell’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3210: Coast Guard Shore Infrastructure Improvement Act
- H.R. 2458: WISE Act
- H.R. 1460: To amend title 18, United States Code, to prohibit voter caging and other ...
- H.R. 854: Humanitarian Assistance to the Venezuelan People Act of 2019
From Jan 2019 to Jul 2019, Mucarsel-Powell missed 2 of 493 roll call votes, which is 0.4%. This is better than the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: