Haaland is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Haaland has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Apr 22, 2019. See full analysis methodology.
Debra Haaland sits on the following committees:
Some of Haaland’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 2312: To amend the Older Americans Act of 1965 to establish the Office of ...
- H.R. 2311: Anti-Lunch Shaming Act of 2019
- H.R. 2031: To amend the Indian Self-Determination and Education Assistance Act to provide further self-governance ...
- H.R. 1900: Native American Business Incubators Program Act
- H.Res. 173: Recognizing the heritage, culture, and contributions of American Indian, Alaska Native, and Native ...
- H.R. 1438: To amend the Help America Vote Act of 2002 to require States to ...
- H.R. 1050: ANTIQUITIES Act
|Haaland’s Vote||Vote Description|
H.R. 1585: Violence Against Women Reauthorization Act of 2019
Apr 4, 2019. Passed 263/158.
H.R. 790: Federal Civilian Workforce Pay Raise Fairness Act of 2019
Jan 30, 2019. Passed 259/161.
From Jan 2019 to Apr 2019, Haaland missed 0 of 167 roll call votes, which is 0.0%. This is better than the median of 2.0% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: