Read our 2019 Report Card for Haaland.
Haaland is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Haaland has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to May 28, 2020. See full analysis methodology.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Debra Haaland sits on the following committees:
Haaland sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Haaland’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 975: Expressing support for a national day of mourning, a recurring moment of silence ...
- H.R. 6819: To fund grants for the immediate deployment of temporary wireless broadband service on ...
- H.Res. 950: Expressing support for the designation of May 5, 2020, as the “National Day ...
- H.R. 6274: CDC Tribal Public Health Security and Preparedness Act
- H.Con.Res. 88: Supporting the Farmers Bill of Rights.
- H.Res. 835: Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that the Federal Government should ...
- H.R. 5511: Interregional Transmission Planning Improvement Act of 2019
From Jan 2019 to May 2020, Haaland missed 10 of 816 roll call votes, which is 1.2%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: