Haaland is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Haaland has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Jun 24, 2019. See full analysis methodology.
Debra Haaland sits on the following committees:
Haaland sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Haaland’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3315: Universal Child Care and Early Learning Act
- H.R. 3042: To direct the Comptroller General of the United States to carry out a ...
- H.R. 2791: Department of Veterans Affairs Tribal Advisory Committee Act of 2019
- H.R. 2717: To authorize the Secretary of the Interior to convey to the San Felipe ...
- H.R. 2640: Buffalo Tract Protection Act
- H.R. 2495: Energy Technology Maturation Act of 2019
- H.R. 2494: Tribal Nutrition Improvement Act of 2019
From Jan 2019 to Jun 2019, Haaland missed 0 of 414 roll call votes, which is 0.0%. This is better than the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: