Cardoza was a centrist Democrat according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Cardoza’s time serving in the House of Representatives. Cardoza’s bills had a total of 98 cosponsors in the 112th Congress.
Use this chart to compare Cardoza to other members of the House of Representatives in the 112th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Cardoza’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1598 (112th): Solar Opportunity and Local Access Rights Act
- H.R. 1175 (112th): Oleoresin Capsicum Spray Pilot Program Act of 2011
- H.R. 363 (112th): Housing Opportunity and Mortgage Equity Act of 2011
- H.R. 106 (112th): Public Official Accountability Act
- H.Res. 1668 (111th): Recognizing the 100th anniversary of the formation of the California Almond Growers ...
- H.R. 6218 (111th): Housing Opportunity and Mortgage Equity Act of 2010
- H.Res. 1558 (111th): Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that fruit and vegetable ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2003 to Aug 2012, Cardoza missed 546 of 7,469 roll call votes, which is 7.3%. This is worse than the median of 2.6% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Aug 2012. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Cardoza [D-CA18, 2003-2012]: Not VotingAug 02, 2012 5:24 p.m.
Rep. Cardoza [D-CA18, 2003-2012]: Not VotingAug 02, 2012 5:06 p.m.
Rep. Cardoza [D-CA18, 2003-2012]: Not VotingAug 02, 2012 4:57 p.m.
Rep. Cardoza [D-CA18, 2003-2012]: Not VotingAug 02, 2012 4:49 p.m.