Our unique analysis of the bills Cardoza sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Cardoza is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Cardoza’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1598 (112th): Solar Opportunity and Local Access Rights Act
- H.R. 1175 (112th): Oleoresin Capsicum Spray Pilot Program Act of 2011
- H.R. 363 (112th): Housing Opportunity and Mortgage Equity Act of 2011
- H.R. 106 (112th): Public Official Accountability Act
- H.Res. 1668 (111th): Recognizing the 100th anniversary of the formation of the California Almond Growers ...
- H.R. 6218 (111th): Housing Opportunity and Mortgage Equity Act of 2010
- H.Res. 1558 (111th): Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that fruit and vegetable ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2003 to Aug 2012, Cardoza missed 546 of 7,469 roll call votes, which is 7.3%. This is worse than the median of 2.6% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Aug 2012. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: