Our unique analysis of the bills Moore sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2010. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Moore is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Moore sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Moore’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6529 (111th): Federal License for Reinsurers Act of 2010
- H.R. 5560 (111th): Quality Cancer Care for Life Act of 2010
- H.Res. 1264 (111th): Expressing support for the designation of March as National Essential Tremor Awareness ...
- H.R. 4802 (111th): Risk Retention Modernization Act of 2010
- H.R. 4745 (111th): Achievements of the GI Bill Gold Medal Act
- H.R. 4450 (111th): Federal Housing Finance Agency Inspector General Technical Corrections Act of 2009
- H.R. 4095 (111th): To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1999 to Dec 2010, Moore missed 131 of 8,176 roll call votes, which is 1.6%. This is better than the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2010. ProPublica has tracked 33 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: