Our unique analysis of the bills Rehberg sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2013. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Rehberg is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Rehberg sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Public Lands and Natural Resources (26%) Armed Forces and National Security (16%) Native Americans (13%) Taxation (11%) Crime and Law Enforcement (11%) Commerce (8%) Finance and Financial Sector (8%) Health (8%)
Some of Rehberg’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6347 (112th): To amend the Congressional Budget Act of 1974 to require 20-year Congressional ...
- H.R. 6346 (112th): To amend the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938 to provide a ...
- H.R. 4606 (112th): To authorize the issuance of right-of-way permits for natural gas pipelines in ...
- H.Res. 578 (112th): Supporting the goals and ideals of National Right to Keep and Bear ...
- H.R. 3904 (112th): Keep America’s Promises Act
- H.R. 3537 (112th): North American Energy Security Act
- H.R. 3500 (112th): To provide for the conveyance of a small parcel of National Forest ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2001 to Jan 2013, Rehberg missed 36 of 8,568 roll call votes, which is 0.4%. This is better than the median of 2.6% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Jan 2013. ProPublica has tracked 14 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: