2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Heck »
Our unique analysis of the bills Heck has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Heck is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Denny Heck sits on the following committees:
Some of Heck’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 936: Marine Disease Emergency Act of 2015
- H.R. 5546: Marine Disease Emergency Act of 2014
- H.R. 5290: COMMUTE Act of 2014
- H.R. 4950: Protecting American Jobs and Exports Act
- H.R. 4861: Commission for Our Veterans’ Care Act
- H.R. 4862: Our Vets Deserve Better Act
- H.R. 4050: Servicemembers Opportunity Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to Apr 2015, Heck missed 43 of 1,365 roll call votes, which is 3.2%. This is worse than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Heck [D-WA10]: YeaApr 16, 2015 12:01 p.m.
Rep. Heck [D-WA10]: YeaApr 16, 2015 11:54 a.m.
Rep. Heck [D-WA10]: YeaApr 16, 2015 11:45 a.m.
Rep. Heck [D-WA10]: YeaApr 15, 2015 5:23 p.m.