Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Denver Riggleman sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Financial Services
- Member, Subcommittee on Consumer Protection and Financial Institutions
- Member, Subcommittee on National Security, International Development, and Monetary Policy
Riggleman sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Finance and Financial Sector (100%)
Some of Riggleman’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4366: North Korea Banking Oversight Act of 2019
- H.R. 4159: Maintaining Protections for Patients with Preexisting Conditions Act of 2019
- H.R. 3928: Federal Reserve Accountability and Justification Act
- H.Res. 320: Commending the University of Virginia men’s basketball team for winning the 2019 National ...
- H.R. 1037: Banking Transparency for Sanctioned Persons Act of 2019
- H.R. 1039: To streamline requirements for currency transaction reports and suspicious activity reports, and for ...
- H.R. 1036: PARITY Act of 2019
From Jan 2019 to Nov 2019, Riggleman missed 3 of 611 roll call votes, which is 0.5%. This is better than the median of 2.1% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: