Denver Riggleman sits on the following committees:
Riggleman sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Finance and Financial Sector (100%)
Some of Riggleman’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 320: Commending the University of Virginia men’s basketball team for winning the 2019 National ...
- H.R. 1037: Banking Transparency for Sanctioned Persons Act of 2019
- H.R. 1039: To streamline requirements for currency transaction reports and suspicious activity reports, and for ...
- H.R. 1036: PARITY Act of 2019
- H.R. 1038: To require the Treasury to take a more prominent role in coordinating AML/CFT ...
|Riggleman’s Vote||Vote Description|
H.R. 1585: Violence Against Women Reauthorization Act of 2019
Apr 4, 2019. Passed 263/158.
H.Res. 271: Condemning the Trump Administration’s Legal Campaign to Take Away Americans’ Health Care.
Apr 3, 2019. Passed 240/186.
H.Res. 79: Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that Government shutdowns are detrimental to the Nation and should not occur.
Jan 30, 2019. Failed 249/163.
H.R. 790: Federal Civilian Workforce Pay Raise Fairness Act of 2019
Jan 30, 2019. Passed 259/161.
From Jan 2019 to Apr 2019, Riggleman missed 2 of 167 roll call votes, which is 1.2%. This is better than the median of 2.0% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: