Read our 2019 Report Card for Riggleman.
Riggleman is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Riggleman has sponsored and cosponsored from Jan 6, 2015 to Jul 9, 2020. See full analysis methodology.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Denver Riggleman sits on the following committees:
Riggleman sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Finance and Financial Sector (100%)
Some of Riggleman’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6513: To defer the year of inclusion for certain capital gains invested in a ...
- H.R. 5844: ACCESS Rural America Act
- H.Res. 834: Supporting policies that are a part of the “Best is Yet to Come” ...
- H.R. 5699: Voluntary Checkoff Program Participation Act
- H.Res. 734: Expressing support for the designation of the week of September 20 through September ...
- H.R. 4366: North Korea Banking Oversight Act of 2019
- H.R. 4159: Maintaining Protections for Patients with Preexisting Conditions Act of 2019
From Jan 2019 to Jul 2020, Riggleman missed 12 of 839 roll call votes, which is 1.4%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: