2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Kilmer »
Our unique analysis of the bills Kilmer has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Kilmer is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Derek Kilmer sits on the following committees:
Some of Kilmer’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1542: Tribal Adoption Parity Act
- H.R. 1193: To prohibit any reduction in the amount of the per diem allowance to ...
- H.R. 502: Veterans Health Administration Management Improvement Act
- H.R. 501: Veterans and Servicemembers Employment Rights and Housing Act of 2015
- H.R. 238: Copyright and Marriage Equality Act
- H.R. 154: Close the Floodgates Act
- H.R. 5887: To repeal the provisions of the Consolidated and Further Continuing Appropriations Act, 2015, ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to Apr 2015, Kilmer missed 14 of 1,365 roll call votes, which is 1.0%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Kilmer [D-WA6]: YeaApr 16, 2015 12:01 p.m.
Rep. Kilmer [D-WA6]: YeaApr 16, 2015 11:54 a.m.
Rep. Kilmer [D-WA6]: YeaApr 16, 2015 11:45 a.m.
Rep. Kilmer [D-WA6]: YeaApr 15, 2015 5:23 p.m.