Rep. Devin Nunes
Representative from California’s 22nd District
|Dates||Title||State / District|
|Representative||California's 22nd District|
|Representative||California's 21st District|
2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Nunes »
Our unique analysis of the bills Nunes has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Nunes is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Devin Nunes sits on the following committees:
Some of Nunes’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1882: To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to allow a credit against ...
- H.R. 1560: Protecting Cyber Networks Act
- H.R. 1453: Ambulatory Surgical Center Quality and Access Act of 2015
- H.R. 817: Fairness in Ambulance Reimbursement Act of 2015
- H.Res. 81: Providing amounts for the expenses of the Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence in ...
- H.R. 4845: To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to make permanent the deduction ...
- H.R. 4434: Africa Counter Terrorism Initiative Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2003 to Apr 2015, Nunes missed 290 of 8,937 roll call votes, which is 3.2%. This is worse than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Nunes [R-CA22]: NayApr 16, 2015 12:01 p.m.
Rep. Nunes [R-CA22]: YeaApr 16, 2015 11:54 a.m.
Rep. Nunes [R-CA22]: NayApr 16, 2015 11:45 a.m.
Sponsor: Rep. Devin Nunes [R-CA22]
This bill was referred to the House Committee on Ways and Means which will consider it before sending it to the House floor for consideration.
Rep. Devin Nunes [R-CA22] is a member of the committee.Apr 16, 2015