Our unique analysis of the bills Nunes has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Nunes is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Nunes for more statistics.
Devin Nunes sits on the following committees:
Nunes sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Nunes’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6393: Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2017
- H.R. 6271: Foreign Service Optimization Act of 2016
- H.R. 5872: Low Alcohol Wine Act
- H.R. 5616: Tulare Youth Recreation and Women’s History Enhancement Act
- H.Res. 788: Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that Arctic lease sales which ...
- H.R. 5077: Intelligence Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2017
- H.R. 4822: Public Employee Pension Transparency Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
|Nunes’s Vote||Vote Description|
S. 2040: Justice Against Sponsors of Terrorism Act
Sep 28, 2016. Passed.
H.R. 3038: Highway and Transportation Funding Act of 2015, Part II
Jul 15, 2015. Passed.
H.R. 2146: Defending Public Safety Employees’ Retirement Act
Jun 18, 2015. Passed.
H.R. 2048: Uniting and Strengthening America by Fulfilling Rights and Ensuring Effective Discipline Over Monitoring Act of 2015
May 13, 2015. Passed.
H.J.Res. 35: Making further continuing appropriations for fiscal year 2015, and for other purposes.
Feb 27, 2015. Failed.
From Jan 2003 to Dec 2016, Nunes missed 294 of 10,087 roll call votes, which is 2.9%. This is on par with the median of 2.4% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 102 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: