2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Black »
Our unique analysis of the bills Black has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Black is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Diane Black sits on the following committees:
Some of Black’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.J.Res. 43: Disapproving the action of the District of Columbia Council in approving the Reproductive ...
- H.R. 1739: FIREARM Act
- H.Res. 139: Condemning violence against religious minorities in the Middle East and any actions that ...
- H.R. 1063: Elimination of Tariffs on Education for Children’s Act
- H.R. 940: Health Care Conscience Rights Act
- H.R. 866: Federal Land Freedom Act of 2015
- H.R. 887: Electronic Health Fairness Act of 2015
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2011 to Apr 2015, Black missed 59 of 2,971 roll call votes, which is 2.0%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Black [R-TN6]: NayApr 16, 2015 12:01 p.m.
Rep. Black [R-TN6]: YeaApr 16, 2015 11:54 a.m.
Rep. Black [R-TN6]: NayApr 16, 2015 11:45 a.m.
Rep. Black [R-TN6]: YeaApr 15, 2015 5:23 p.m.