Our unique analysis of the bills Titus has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Titus is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Titus for more statistics.
Dina Titus sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
- Member, Subcommittee on Aviation
- Member, Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings, and Emergency Management
- Member, Subcommittee on Highways and Transit
- Member, Subcommittee on Water Resources and Environment
- House Committee on Veterans' Affairs
Titus sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Titus’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5083: VA Appeals Modernization Act of 2016
- H.R. 5084: Medal of Honor Legacy Act
- H.R. 4990: Strengthening Charities Through Transparency Act of 2016
- H.R. 4430: Secure our Skies Act of 2016
- H.R. 3755: To amend title XVIII of the Social Security Act to provide for the ...
- H.R. 3696: Medicare Premium Fairness Act of 2015
- H.R. 3419: Support for Student Veterans with Families Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
|Titus’s Vote||Vote Description|
H.R. 5461: Iranian Leadership Asset Transparency Act
Sep 21, 2016. Passed.
H.Res. 495: Providing for consideration of the Senate amendment to the bill (H.R. 1314) to amend the Internal Revenue Code ...
Oct 28, 2015. Passed.
H.R. 3038: Highway and Transportation Funding Act of 2015, Part II
Jul 15, 2015. Passed.
H.R. 2146: Defending Public Safety Employees’ Retirement Act
Jun 18, 2015. Passed.
H.R. 2048: Uniting and Strengthening America by Fulfilling Rights and Ensuring Effective Discipline Over Monitoring Act of 2015
May 13, 2015. Passed.
H.R. 622: State and Local Sales Tax Deduction Fairness Act of 2015
Apr 16, 2015. Passed.
H.J.Res. 35: Making further continuing appropriations for fiscal year 2015, and for other purposes.
Feb 27, 2015. Failed.
H.R. 636: America’s Small Business Tax Relief Act of 2015
Feb 13, 2015. Passed.
From Jan 2009 to Sep 2016, Titus missed 91 of 4,136 roll call votes, which is 2.2%. This is on par with the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: