Rep. Dina Titus
Representative from Nevada’s 1st District
|Dates||Title||State / District|
|Representative||Nevada's 1st District|
|Representative||Nevada's 3rd District|
2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Titus »
Our unique analysis of the bills Titus has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Titus is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Dina Titus sits on the following committees:
House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
- Member, Subcommittee on Aviation
- Member, Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings, and Emergency Management
- Member, Subcommittee on Highways and Transit
- Member, Subcommittee on Water Resources and Environment
- House Committee on Veterans' Affairs
Some of Titus’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1108: To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to exempt sports betting from ...
- H.R. 856: Gold Butte National Conservation Area Act
- H.R. 857: Garden Valley Withdrawal Act
- H.R. 807: To designate a peak in the State of Nevada as Maude Frazier Mountain.
- H.R. 517: To establish a task force to evaluate the backlog of appeals to claims ...
- H.R. 5383: To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to exempt sports betting from ...
- H.R. 5297: Strengthening Charities Through Transparency Act of 2014
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2009 to Feb 2015, Titus missed 28 of 2,958 roll call votes, which is 0.9%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Titus [D-NV1]: NayFeb 27, 2015 2:43 p.m.
Rep. Titus [D-NV1]: NayFeb 27, 2015 10:56 a.m.
Rep. Titus [D-NV1]: NayFeb 27, 2015 10:49 a.m.
Rep. Titus [D-NV1]: AyeFeb 26, 2015 7:33 p.m.