Our unique analysis of the bills Beyer has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Beyer is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2015 Report Card for Beyer for more statistics.
Donald Beyer sits on the following committees:
Beyer sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Beyer’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 881: Recognizing the 55th anniversary of the Fulbright-Hays Programs.
- H.R. 5817: Atlantic Seismic Airgun Protection Act
- H.R. 5207: Freedom of Religion Act of 2016
- H.R. 4999: Promoting Value Based Defense Procurement Act
- H.R. 4905: ATF Enforcement Act
- H.R. 4789: To authorize the Secretary of the Interior to establish a structure for visitor ...
- H.R. 4665: Outdoor REC Act of 2016
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2015 to Sep 2016, Beyer missed 52 of 1,277 roll call votes, which is 4.1%. This is worse than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: