Cazayoux sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Cazayoux’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 7196 (110th): Farm Relief Act of 2008
- H.R. 7043 (110th): To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to provide for expensing ...
- H.R. 7042 (110th): First Responders Support Act of 2008
- H.R. 6900 (110th): To amend the Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act ...
- H.R. 6880 (110th): To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to allow an individual ...
- H.R. 6612 (110th): To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to increase and make ...
- H.R. 6545 (110th): National Energy Security Intelligence Act of 2008
|Cazayoux’s Vote||Vote Description|
H.R. 1424 (110th): Paul Wellstone Mental Health and Addiction Equity Act of 2007
Oct 3, 2008. Passed 263/171.
This is the Senate's October 2008 Economic Stimulus Relief Bill. This bill was originally introduced in March 2007 and passed the House as the Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act of 2008. In October 2008, it was co-opted as the so-called "vehicle" to pass the relief bill ...
H.Res. 1525 (110th): Providing for consideration of the Senate amendments to the bill (H.R. 1424) to amend section 712 of ...
Oct 3, 2008. Passed 223/205.
H.R. 2638 (110th): Consolidated Security, Disaster Assistance, and Continuing Appropriations Act, 2009
Sep 24, 2008. Passed 370/58.
H.Res. 1284 (110th): Providing for consideration of the Senate amendments to the House amendments to the Senate amendment to the ...
Jun 19, 2008. Passed 342/83.
H.R. 3058 (110th): Public Land Communities Transition Act of 2007
Jun 5, 2008. Failed 218/193.
From May 2008 to Dec 2008, Cazayoux missed 19 of 444 roll call votes, which is 4.3%. This is worse than the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2008. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: