Cazayoux was the representative for Louisiana’s 6th congressional district and was a Democrat. He served from 2008 to 2008.
Cazayoux sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Cazayoux’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 7196 (110th): Farm Relief Act of 2008
- H.R. 7042 (110th): First Responders Support Act of 2008
- H.R. 7043 (110th): To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to provide for expensing ...
- H.R. 6900 (110th): To amend the Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act ...
- H.R. 6880 (110th): To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to allow an individual ...
- H.R. 6612 (110th): To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to increase and make ...
- H.R. 6545 (110th): National Energy Security Intelligence Act of 2008
From May 2008 to Dec 2008, Cazayoux missed 19 of 444 roll call votes, which is 4.3%. This is worse than the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2008. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: