Cazayoux was the representative for Louisiana’s 6th congressional district and was a Democrat. He served from 2008 to 2008.
Cazayoux sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Cazayoux’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 7196 (110th): Farm Relief Act of 2008
- H.R. 7042 (110th): First Responders Support Act of 2008
- H.R. 7043 (110th): To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to provide for expensing ...
- H.R. 6900 (110th): To amend the Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act ...
- H.R. 6880 (110th): To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to allow an individual ...
- H.R. 6612 (110th): To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to increase and make ...
- H.R. 6545 (110th): National Energy Security Intelligence Act of 2008
From May 2008 to Dec 2008, Cazayoux missed 19 of 444 roll call votes, which is 4.3%. This is worse than the median of 3.1% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2008. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
We don’t track why legislators miss votes, but it’s often due to medical absenses and major life events.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: