Sherwood was a centrist Republican according to GovTrack's own analysis of bill sponsorship from Sherwood’s time serving in the House of Representatives. Sherwood’s bills had a total of 96 cosponsors in the 109th Congress.
Use this chart to compare Sherwood to other members of the House of Representatives in the 109th Congress on leadership and ideology.
This chart is based on principal components analysis for ideology and PageRank for leadership. See analysis methodology.
Some of Sherwood’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3721 (109th): To amend the Omnibus Parks and Public Lands Management Act of 1996 ...
- H.R. 3124 (109th): Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area Natural Gas Pipeline Enlargement Act
- H.R. 1135 (109th): Agriculture Marketing Success Act of 2005
- H.R. 521 (109th): Milk Import Tariff Equity Act
- H.R. 5369 (108th): Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area Natural Gas Pipeline Enlargement Act
- H.R. 4494 (108th): Grey Towers National Historic Site Act of 2004
- H.R. 1160 (108th): Milk Import Tariff Equity Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1999 to Dec 2006, Sherwood missed 92 of 4,645 roll call votes, which is 2.0%. This is better than the median of 2.9% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Dec 2006. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: