Our unique analysis of the bills Christensen sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2014. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Christensen is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Read our 2014 Report Card for Christensen for more statistics.
Christensen sponsored bills primarily in these issue areas:
Public Lands and Natural Resources (32%) Government Operations and Politics (15%) Taxation (12%) Energy (12%) Health (12%) Foreign Trade and International Finance (7%) Immigration (5%) Social Welfare (5%)
Some of Christensen’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 5803 (113th): To require the Secretary of the Interior to assemble a team of ...
- H.R. 5466 (113th): To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at ...
- H.R. 3821 (113th): Derek M. Hodge Virgin Islands Improvement Act of 2013
- H.Con.Res. 38 (113th): Recognizing and celebrating the 100th anniversary of the Virgin Islands becoming a ...
- H.R. 1966 (113th): Virgin Islands Visa Waiver Act of 2013
- H.R. 1085 (113th): To amend the Harmonized Tariff Schedule of the United States to extend ...
- H.Con.Res. 13 (113th): Expressing the sense of the Congress that the United States Fish and ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: