Rep. Doris Matsui
Representative from California’s 6th District
|Dates||Title||State / District|
|Representative||California's 6th District|
|Representative||California's 5th District|
2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Matsui »
Our unique analysis of the bills Matsui has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into her position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Matsui is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Doris Matsui sits on the following committees:
Some of Matsui’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1175: Clean Energy Technology Manufacturing and Export Assistance Act of 2015
- H.R. 947: Fire-Damaged Home Rebuilding Act of 2015
- H.R. 796: To amend the Reclamation Wastewater and Groundwater Study and Facilities Act to authorize ...
- H.R. 691: Telehealth Modernization Act of 2015
- H.R. 196: Online Competition and Consumer Choice Act of 2015
- H.Res. 691: Supporting the goals and ideals of National Community Gardening Awareness Month.
- H.R. 4880: Online Competition and Consumer Choice Act of 2014
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Mar 2005 to Apr 2015, Matsui missed 76 of 7,653 roll call votes, which is 1.0%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Matsui [D-CA6]: YeaApr 16, 2015 12:01 p.m.
Rep. Matsui [D-CA6]: NayApr 16, 2015 11:54 a.m.
Rep. Matsui [D-CA6]: YeaApr 16, 2015 11:45 a.m.
Rep. Matsui [D-CA6]: NayApr 15, 2015 5:23 p.m.