2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Collins »
Our unique analysis of the bills Collins has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Collins is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Doug Collins sits on the following committees:
Some of Collins’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1854: To increase public safety by facilitating collaboration among the criminal justice, juvenile justice, ...
- H.J.Res. 42: Disapproving the rule submitted by the Federal Communications Commission relating to the matter ...
- H.R. 1283: Songwriter Equity Act of 2015
- H.R. 712: Sunshine for Regulatory Decrees and Settlements Act of 2015
- H.R. 522: Commission on the Accountability and Review of Federal Agencies Act
- H.R. 470: Chattahoochee-Oconee National Forest Land Adjustment Act of 2015
- H.R. 423: Newborn Care Improvement Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to Apr 2015, Collins missed 57 of 1,365 roll call votes, which is 4.2%. This is worse than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Collins [R-GA9]: NayApr 16, 2015 12:01 p.m.
Rep. Collins [R-GA9]: YeaApr 16, 2015 11:54 a.m.
Rep. Collins [R-GA9]: NayApr 16, 2015 11:45 a.m.
Sponsor: Rep. Doug Collins [R-GA9]
This bill was referred to the House Committee on the Judiciary which will consider it before sending it to the House floor for consideration.
Rep. Doug Collins [R-GA9] is a member of the committee.Apr 16, 2015