2015 Report CardRead our 2015 Report Card for Collins »
Our unique analysis of the bills Collins has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Collins is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Doug Collins sits on the following committees:
Collins sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Government Operations and Politics (22%) Armed Forces and National Security (15%) Health (15%) Crime and Law Enforcement (15%) Taxation (11%) Public Lands and Natural Resources (7%) Commerce (7%) Immigration (7%)
Some of Collins’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 688: Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 4890) to impose a ban on ...
- H.Res. 653: Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 2745) to amend the Clayton Act ...
- H.R. 4618: To designate the Federal building and United States courthouse located at 121 Spring ...
- H.Res. 618: Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 3624) to amend title 28, United ...
- H.Res. 581: Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 1927) to amend title 28, United ...
- H.Res. 580: Providing for consideration of the bill (H.R. 712) to impose certain limitations on ...
- H.R. 4224: To designate the Federal building and United States courthouse located at 121 Spring ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to Apr 2016, Collins missed 61 of 2,086 roll call votes, which is 2.9%. This is on par with the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. ProPublica has tracked 31 explanations for these missed votes. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: