2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Collins »
Our unique analysis of the bills Collins has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Collins is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Doug Collins sits on the following committees:
Some of Collins’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 712: Sunshine for Regulatory Decrees and Settlements Act of 2015
- H.R. 522: Commission on the Accountability and Review of Federal Agencies Act
- H.R. 470: Chattahoochee-Oconee National Forest Land Adjustment Act of 2015
- H.R. 423: Newborn Care Improvement Act
- H.R. 244: MAC Transparency Act
- H.R. 206: Immigration Accountability Act
- H.R. 5815: Generic Drug Pricing Fairness Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to Feb 2015, Collins missed 56 of 1,294 roll call votes, which is 4.3%. This is worse than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Collins [R-GA9]: AyeFeb 26, 2015 3:10 p.m.
Rep. Collins [R-GA9]: YeaFeb 26, 2015 3:02 p.m.
Rep. Collins [R-GA9]: YeaFeb 26, 2015 1:20 p.m.
Rep. Collins [R-GA9]: AyeFeb 25, 2015 3:52 p.m.