2015 Report CardRead our 2015 Report Card for LaMalfa »
Our unique analysis of the bills LaMalfa has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). LaMalfa is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Doug LaMalfa sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Agriculture
- House Committee on Natural Resources
LaMalfa sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Native Americans (24%) Finance and Financial Sector (18%) Public Lands and Natural Resources (12%) Armed Forces and National Security (12%) Water Resources Development (12%) Crime and Law Enforcement (12%) Government Operations and Politics (12%)
Some of LaMalfa’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 731: Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that mandates imposed on manufacturers ...
- H.R. 5129: GO Act
- H.R. 5079: California Compact Protection Act
- H.R. 4387: Tule Lake National Historic Site Establishment Act of 2016
- H.R. 3710: Safe Agriculture Production Act of 2015
- H.R. 3363: Federal Wildland Firefighter Recognition Act
- H.R. 2212: To take certain Federal lands located in Lassen County, California, into trust for ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to May 2016, LaMalfa missed 53 of 2,137 roll call votes, which is 2.5%. This is on par with the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: