2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for LaMalfa »
Our unique analysis of the bills LaMalfa has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). LaMalfa is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Doug LaMalfa sits on the following committees:
Some of LaMalfa’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.Res. 140: Expressing support for designation of August 2015 as “Blue Star Mothers of America ...
- H.R. 1157: Santa Ynez Band of Chumash Mission Indians Land Transfer Act of 2015
- H.R. 1060: Sacramento Valley Water Storage and Restoration Act of 2015
- H.R. 5677: Federal Wildland Firefighter Classification Act
- H.Res. 732: Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that mandates imposed on manufacturers ...
- H.R. 4300: Sacramento Valley Water Storage and Restoration Act of 2014
- H.R. 3313: Santa Ynez Band of Chumash Mission Indians Land Transfer Act of 2013
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2013 to Apr 2015, LaMalfa missed 31 of 1,365 roll call votes, which is 2.3%. This is worse than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. LaMalfa [R-CA1]: NayApr 16, 2015 12:01 p.m.
Rep. LaMalfa [R-CA1]: YeaApr 16, 2015 11:54 a.m.
Rep. LaMalfa [R-CA1]: NayApr 16, 2015 11:45 a.m.
Rep. LaMalfa [R-CA1]: YeaApr 15, 2015 5:23 p.m.