2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Lamborn »
Our unique analysis of the bills Lamborn has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Lamborn is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Doug Lamborn sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Armed Services
- House Committee on Natural Resources
- House Committee on Veterans' Affairs
Some of Lamborn’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 382: To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 8585 ...
- H.R. 5727: To require certifications by prospective contractors with the United States Government that they ...
- H.R. 5041: To require the Secretary of State to offer rewards totaling up to $5,000,000 ...
- H.R. 4357: To deny admission to the United States to any representative to the United ...
- H.Res. 448: Expressing the sense of the House of Representatives that the symbols and traditions ...
- H.R. 3455: To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 201 ...
- H.R. 3375: To designate the community-based outpatient clinic of the Department of Veterans Affairs to ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2007 to Mar 2015, Lamborn missed 104 of 6,448 roll call votes, which is 1.6%. This is better than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Lamborn [R-CO5]: Not VotingFeb 27, 2015 5:23 p.m.
Rep. Lamborn [R-CO5]: NayFeb 27, 2015 5:13 p.m.