Read our 2017 Report Card for Ferguson.
Ferguson is shown as a purple triangle ▲ in our ideology-leadership chart below. Each dot is a member of the House of Representatives positioned according to our liberal–conservative ideology score (left to right) and our leadership score (leaders are toward the top).
The chart is based on the bills Ferguson has sponsored and cosponsored. See full analysis methodology.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Drew Ferguson IV sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on the Budget
- House Committee on Education and the Workforce
House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
- Member, Subcommittee on Economic Development, Public Buildings, and Emergency Management
- Member, Subcommittee on Highways and Transit
- Member, Subcommittee on Water Resources and Environment
Ferguson sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Labor and Employment (100%)
Some of Ferguson’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4372: Help Students Repay Act
- H.R. 3586: Occupational Safety and Health Administration Inspection Integrity Act
- H.R. 3055: Freedom from Union Identity Theft Act
- H.R. 3056: Freedom from Union Stalking Act
- H.R. 1919: Child Tax Credit Protection Act of 2017
|Ferguson’s Vote||Vote Description|
H.R. 4667: Making further supplemental appropriations for the fiscal year ending September 30, 2018, for disaster assistance for Hurricanes Harvey, Irma, and Maria, and calendar year 2017 wildfires, ...
Dec 21, 2017. Passed 251/169.
H.R. 1039: Probation Officer Protection Act of 2017
May 19, 2017. Passed 229/177.
H.R. 1039 amends the federal criminal code to authorize a probation officer to arrest a person, without warrant, if there is probable cause to believe that person forcibly assaulted or obstructed a probation officer while performing their official duties. The bill also would direct the ...
From Jan 2017 to Jan 2018, Ferguson missed 2 of 754 roll call votes, which is 0.3%. This is better than the median of 2.3% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: