Rep. Duncan Hunter
Representative from California’s 50th District
|Dates||Title||State / District|
|Representative||California's 50th District|
|Representative||California's 52nd District|
2014 Report CardRead our 2014 Report Card for Hunter »
Our unique analysis of the bills Hunter has sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Hunter is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Duncan Hunter sits on the following committees:
- House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
- House Committee on Armed Services
House Committee on Education and the Workforce
- Member, Subcommittee on Early Childhood, Elementary, and Secondary Education
- Member, Subcommittee on Workforce Protections
Some of Hunter’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 1889: For the relief of Roberto Luis Dunoyer Mejia, Consuelo Cardona Molina, Camilo Dunoyer ...
- H.R. 1876: To recognize a primary measure of national unemployment for purposes of the Federal ...
- H.R. 1498: Hostage Recovery Improvement Act
- H.R. 1296: To amend the San Luis Rey Indian Water Rights Settlement Act to clarify ...
- H.R. 980: Vessel Incidental Discharge Act
- H.R. 5769: Howard Coble Coast Guard and Maritime Transportation Act of 2014
- H.R. 5609: Vessel Incidental Discharge Act
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 2009 to Apr 2015, Hunter missed 104 of 4,626 roll call votes, which is 2.2%. This is worse than the median of 2.2% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
Recent Legislative Activity
Rep. Hunter [R-CA50]: NayApr 16, 2015 12:01 p.m.
Rep. Hunter [R-CA50]: YeaApr 16, 2015 11:54 a.m.
Rep. Hunter [R-CA50]: NayApr 16, 2015 11:45 a.m.
Sponsor: Rep. Duncan Hunter [R-CA50]
This bill was referred to the House Committee on Education and the Workforce which will consider it before sending it to the House floor for consideration.
Rep. Duncan Hunter [R-CA50] is a member of the committee.Apr 16, 2015