Read our 2017 Report Card for Evans.
Ratings from Advocacy Organizations
Dwight Evans sits on the following committees:
Evans sponsors bills primarily in these issue areas:
Some of Evans’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 6347: 7(a) Real Estate Appraisal Harmonization Act
- H.R. 5511: Healthy Communities Act of 2018
- H.R. 5512: To require the Administrator of the Small Business Administration to establish a grant ...
- H.Res. 771: Honoring and recognizing the 40th anniversary of Cheyney University’s historic, momentous, and epic ...
- H.R. 3532: No Conflict of Interest Presidency Act of 2017
- H.R. 2780: To amend the Small Business Act to create certain requirements for Federal agencies ...
- H.R. 2655: Small Business Innovation Protection Act of 2017
|Evans’s Vote||Vote Description|
H.R. 3043: Hydropower Policy Modernization Act of 2017
Nov 8, 2017. Passed 257/166.
H.R. 3043 modernizes the regulatory permitting process and encourages the expansion of hydropower generation by improving administrative efficiency, accountability, and transparency; promotes new hydropower infrastructure; requires balanced and timely decision making; and reduces duplicative oversight. Specifically, the legislation establishes the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission as ...
H.R. 1842: Strengthening Children’s Safety Act of 2017
May 22, 2017. Passed 371/30.
H.R. 1039: Probation Officer Protection Act of 2017
May 19, 2017. Passed 229/177.
H.R. 1039 amends the federal criminal code to authorize a probation officer to arrest a person, without warrant, if there is probable cause to believe that person forcibly assaulted or obstructed a probation officer while performing their official duties. The bill also would direct the ...
S. 612: A bill to designate the Federal building and United States courthouse located at 1300 Victoria Street in Laredo, Texas, as the “George P. Kazen Federal Building ...
Dec 8, 2016. Passed 360/61.
H.Res. 937: Providing for consideration of the conference report to accompany the bill (S. 2943) to authorize appropriations for fiscal year 2017 for military activities of the Department ...
Dec 1, 2016. Passed 277/139.
From Nov 2016 to Jul 2018, Evans missed 11 of 1,136 roll call votes, which is 1.0%. This is better than the median of 2.4% among the lifetime records of representatives currently serving. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: