Our unique analysis of the bills Hilliard sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below was a member of the House of Representatives in 2002. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Hilliard is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Hilliard’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 3850 (107th): To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at ...
- H.R. 3849 (107th): To designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at ...
- H.R. 3646 (107th): To amend the Small Business Act to increase the maximum amount for ...
- H.R. 3247 (107th): American Renewed Diplomacy Act of 2001
- H.R. 2687 (107th): Voter Registration Protection Act of 2001
- H.R. 2686 (107th): National Voter Anti-Intimidation Election Act of 2001
- H.R. 1558 (107th): Voter Registration Protection Act of 2001
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1993 to Nov 2002, Hilliard missed 349 of 5,859 roll call votes, which is 6.0%. This is much worse than the median of 2.8% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Nov 2002. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Eligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including: