Our unique analysis of the bills Hutto sponsored and cosponsored provides insight into his position in the House of Representatives.
Each dot in the chart below is a member of the House of Representatives. The dots are positioned horizontally according to our progressive—conservative ideology score and vertically according to our leadership score (leaders toward the top). Hutto is shown as a purple triangle. (analysis methodology)
Some of Hutto’s most recently sponsored bills include...
- H.R. 4664 (103rd): To amend the Tariff Act of 1930 to provide relief from antidumping ...
- H.J.Res. 368 (103rd): Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States providing for ...
- H.R. 4381 (103rd): United States Navy Blue Angels Commemorative Coin Act
- H.R. 3953 (103rd): To authorize Escambia County, Florida, to convey certain lands in Florida to ...
- H.R. 2221 (103rd): Biennial Budgeting Act of 1993
- H.R. 1736 (103rd): To amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to provide that certain ...
- H.R. 898 (103rd): To authorize the Air Force Memorial Foundation to establish a memorial in ...
View All » (including bills from previous years)
From Jan 1979 to Nov 1994, Hutto missed 348 of 7,772 roll call votes, which is 4.5%. This is worse than the median of 3.4% among the lifetime records of representatives serving in Nov 1994. The chart below reports missed votes over time.
|Time Period||Votes Elligible||Missed Votes||Percent||Percentile|
The information on this page is originally sourced from a variety of materials, including:
- The House and Senate websites, for committee membership and voting records
- Congressional Biographical Directory for elected positions
- United States Congressional Roll Call Voting Records, 1789-1990 by Howard L. Rosenthal and Keith T. Poole.
- Martis’s “The Historical Atlas of Political Parties in the United States Congress”, via Keith Poole’s roll call votes data set, for political party affiliation for Members of Congress from 1789 through about year 2000
- THOMAS, for sponsored bills